- FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches: Absolutely anyone is able to visit the testing site at the Ballpark of the Palm Beaches; you don’t need to be symptomatic to be tested, but you need to state that you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19. Appointments are no longer necessary, tests will be administered on a first-come, first-served basis, and hours of operation have been expanded to 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Antigen (rapid) Testing is available at the FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches testing site. An appointment is not necessary. Tests are available for all ages with symptoms. The site will be open Tuesday – Saturday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- To preregister with your information for antigen testing go to: https://www.patientportalfl.com/s/
- Lakeside Medical Center in Belle Glade: This site offers walk-up testing. You do not need to be symptomatic but an appointment is required. Please call 561-642-1000 to schedule an appointment.
- The site is open by appointment only Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- South County Civic Center Site, now closed for testing.
- FAU site: The testing site is located at the FAU Tech Runway on the north end of the FAU campus at 901 NW 35th Street, Boca Raton, 33431. Appointments are required for testing. To make an appointment, call 561-642-1000 Tuesday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Testing is available to anyone over the age of 12, with or without COVID-19 symptoms.
- Drive-up rapid testing is available at Florida Atlantic University.
- An appointment is not necessary for rapid testing. Tests are available for all ages with symptoms. The site will be open Tuesday – Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Test results will be text to your phone within 30 minutes.
- Town Center Mall in Boca Raton: Walk-up testing located at the Town Center at Boca Raton Mall, 6000 Glades Rd., Boca Raton, 33431, at the Sears parking lot. Testing every day, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., free to any age, with or without symptoms. No appointment is necessary.
- CVS has expanded its testing sites and now includes the following locations near District 29:
- CVS Pharmacy, 520 S Federal Highway, Boca Raton, 33432
- CVS Pharmacy, 8954 Lantana Rd, Lake Worth, 33467
- CVS Pharmacy, 1690 S Federal Highway, Delray Beach, 33483
- Homebound Resident Testing: Residents eligible include homebound elderly or individuals with disabilities who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and cannot leave their homes to access one of the drive-up or walk-up test collection sites. Residents who believe they are eligible for the in-home testing option should call 561-712-6400 for a pre-qualifying assessment. The testing line is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The Health Care District’s C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics’ site at the Delray Beach clinic is located at 225 South Congress Avenue. Testing at this walk-up site is available by appointment Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4:00 pm.
- Residents are encouraged to call the Health Care District’s Testing Hotline, 561-642-1000, to schedule appointments at all of its testing sites. Testing is open to individuals of any age who do not need to be symptomatic
- Palm Beach International Airport: testing will be available in Helix Virtual Medicine’s clinic located on the second level of the terminal near Concourse C. The clinic will provide passengers with results needed to comply with new pandemic-related travel requirements.
- Testing is available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday and on Sunday. Passengers must schedule an appointment for testing. Test results will be available to passengers within 24 to 48 hours for the standard PCR test. Patients will receive rapid test results in 30 minutes or less.
- Passengers with proof of travel can take a PCR test for $125. Travelers can be tested at the airport in the days leading up to their travel or after they disembark from a plane, and can bill their insurance for reimbursement.
- On-site COVID-19 testing is meant for passengers traveling to and from PBI. Travelers should plan ahead to make sure they obtain the right kind of test for their needs, and allow adequate time for processing – usually three days before travel to destinations where a negative PCR test result is necessary.
- Appointments for COVID-19 tests can be made at helixvm.com.
- AnyLabTest Now, located at 5175 West Atlantic Ave, Suite D, Delary Beach, is now conducting COVID anti-body test for $70.00. You will receive your test results before you leave! Contact (561) 638-5227 for more information.
- NR Mobile will come to your home or office, anywhere in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties to conduct either a COVID Swab or COVID Anti-Body test for $150.00. For more information contact (954) 823-8501.
- Walmart has announced a partnership with Quest Diagnostics and the Department of Health and Human Services to bring new testing sites to South Florida. These drive-thru sites will be available at the pharmacy drive-thru windows at several Walmart Neighborhood Market Stores.
- Appointments are required and can be made at www.MyQuestCOVIDTest.com. Any adult who meets CDC and state and local guidelines on who should be tested, including first responders, health care providers, and others with symptoms of COVID-19.
- The closest site to District 29 will be located at the Walmart Neighborhood Market at 12700 S. Military Trail, Boynton Beach, FL 33436.
- MD Now is currently offering COVID-19 testing at certain Palm Beach County locations M-F from 8 am-4 pm. Please note appointments are REQUIRED and MD Now accepts most major insurances – you can visit MDNow.com for more information. The following locations are offering testing for people with MILD symptoms and first responders and/or healthcare workers without symptoms.